Search This Blog

April 8, 2013

And Then More Time....

A medical issue has landed me in a wheelchair through May. As you can imagine, I have not moved my office! The little time away is turning into more time away than I could have anticipated. My goal is to get going with "getting along" in early summer. Until then, I appreciate your patience. 

I hope you will enjoy the wonderful content that is already here and will look forward with me to the new and meaningful content to come later in the year. 

2 comments:

  1. Ysabel,

    Not to worry about your readers. We'll be here when you get back.

    Maybe at some point you will find your time in the wheel chair worth writing about. An experience like that has to alter the perceptions of an otherwise ambulatory person, I would imagine.

    I know that I spent some time with a walker and cane last summer and it was no fun. But I suppose it was prep school for the future if I live long enough.

    You take care and we'll be happy to see you on your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donal! Yes, my writing mind is processing just what you say. I see a whole new set of things at the grocery store, now being a couple of feet "lower." Glad to see your recent poems on Jendi's blog. Best wishes, Ysabel

    ReplyDelete